Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Friday, July 09, 2004

Poems.. poems.. poems..

well.. these are just somethings /poems that I thought about when I was bored in class.. hehe.. :P (P.S. these poems aren't about anyone in particular.. I don't know.. I don't have that "anyone" or "someone" yet hehe)

01.
I am melting away!
catch me now and let me be with you
let my hand touch yours... my lips...
take everything, take me, take all...
02.
Oh yeah baby, come and get me
You know I'm yours
touch me darling, yeah, just like that
Oh... You really make me wanna...
03.
So you're gonna be like that
Just be so nice and sweet and cute and charming?!
So you ARE like that! ...
I can't get over you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home