Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

REVOLUTION


What would happen
If I were to suddenly fall
deep... hard... straight down
against my will, I feel
I want to relax but can't
my insides turning upside-down
covering, hiding... I know
something's coming
something will happen
good but not to me
not now... never... impossible...
I feel it coming nearer
almost like Bishof's drawing
I feel it... I feel the impending doom
push a button... almost
Sensing it but no one knows
Please don't do it, please
talking, shouting inside
I can't be heard
My feet on the edge
deciding what to do
Rain starts to fall
clouding my sight
On the edge, I start to move
little steps, slowly moving
my head in turmoil
What would happen if...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home