Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sudden Pause

What would you do if you were to suddenly realize that you cannot do anything about something? That you are stuck in one place unable to move and the only thing you are able to do is to think. Lost, confused and a bit afraid, not sure of what you can and are able to do, you just stay stuck there. What do you think will happen to you? How should you go about then?

Life is a little too confusing. Why? I don't know... it just is. And right now, I'm just in that moment of "sudden pause". (There is no such thing as stopping if you are still alive, you only get to "temporarily" stop but not really stop. There's a difference).

I'd like to ask questions but I find that it is hard to look for the answers. Not only that, it is also hard to look for people or things to give you answers. I ask: Why? I repeat: I don't know... for now. I'm still searching...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. madami namang mashadong nakapansin ng kalaliman mo sa blog mo.. hahahah.. anyway, oo alam ko ung feeling na stuck ka. na hindi ka na makamove on kahit anong gusto mo or dahil hindi mo lang gustong magmove on tlga. hehe. ako yata pinaririnigan mo dto e Ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home