Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Case Closed:
"You can't hide the truth from me!"

$(o^_^o)$

What is it about this show/series I love so much? The thrill? The action? The mysteries? Ohh... I really really want this anime!

If only... *daydreams* *sighs* I wish I had an original copy of its complete episodes... *mind wanders off: eyes looking far-away, a small smile forming on the lips... hopeful*

-->to all promoters and fans of the anime, Detective Conan: Hey There! thanks for the all the pics and stuff! hehe.. just greeting you all!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bkit kelangan orig? ayaw mo japeks? marami sa quiapo.. hehe..Ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home