Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

A day to exercise...

So hmmm... I woke up like 10 am. Me and my dad brisked walked in CCP. It was.. hmm.. fun. exhilarating! well.. actually, sometimes it's just nice to sweat. hehe.

Anyways, what was it about this day? Pfft. Yeah I did lose a lot of calories walking and jogging for an hour and a half but... then what? I ate a lot!!! Boublahts! haha How very smart of me. Trying to lose weight but still
can't control myself when it comes to eating out. Wow! Very smart, Mashee.

Well.. evening came and mine and my shobe's friend, Nikki (thanks a lot! =D) treated us to dinner. After that... (by the way, we were bloated!! bwahaha. Another nice move... *drooling with sarcasm*) we were supposed to go to Redbox and sing our... well... just sing, but someone suggested we go instead to timezone. Hah! I spent a lot! But it was fun.. playing dance mania and dance rev (and we were like playing wildly. I mean it was fast!!!) Fun! Fun! Fun! I never knew I could dance like that. hahaha Thanks so much Neni for saving me when I was about to fail though! hehehe I bow down to you! =) Anywyas, I really, really, really want to dance again! hehehe

Argh. my mom said I look bigger though. pfft! *grabs a mirror and says to self* "Lose some weight, will ya!"

Grr... anyways, that's about it. Sharing a day filled with fat cells getting smaller and bigger then smaller again. Oh bleh! Whatever.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home