Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

dern fondness

can we forget the past, let's move on at least
my heart you've stolen from the time you came
you've given me a gift it was a sad sigh
good enough to leave me words of farewell

I wanted to see you, my eyes search yours
I wanted to know you, my mouth form phrases
never completed you butchered them all
by looking at me then while I stare,you look away

I never meant to be flooded like this
too overcome
by guilt, heaven and hell, all I wanted was just
a little sound of applause but then I realize,
I deserve more than just better than nothing at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home