Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

araw ng kabaliwan

No classes... again. pft. Oh. I forgot to watch SONA last night. Oh well.. i think they'll have a replay of it anyways.. hope so. Hmm.. While waiting, I'll read it in the newspaper. We've been required to make a reaction paper about it to be submitted on Friday, this week.


I still am indifferent: a sin I confess yet I'm still having a hard time to change. Well.. I worry about the war of Lebanon vs. Israel. I worry about him... hope he's doing alright... Well, let's just pray the war stops. hehe. =)


I'm beginning to realize, I'm happy being by myself for now. Eventually, I'll find someone. But hey! I need to lose weight! Just to be healthier and coz I wanna wear cool clothes. Yep, I'm addicted to fashion.. nah, maybe not addicted, but I sure LOVE it! hehe. (It doesn't have to be the latest fashion... just fasion in general) =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home