Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Listen more to your mind, silly, than your heart

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/conan/
(Anime) Detective Conan: Secret of My Heart (N/A)

9th Ending Song

By Mai Kuraki

==>>>donna kotoba ni kaete kimi ni tsutaerareru darou
==>>>arekara ikutsumo no kisetsu ga
==>>>toorisugita keredo itsumo soba de waratteru
==>>>watashi nimo ienai koto ga mada hitotsu dake aru

if I were to change the words I say to you, do you suppose they would reach you?
since that time, many seasons have passed
but even though I always smiled at your side
there is still one thing I can't say

==>>>Secret of my heart utagattemo nai ne
==>>>itsu datte sukoshi no mirai ga areba
==>>>shinjitsu wa te ni irerareru hazu
==>>>I can't say mou sukoshi dake
==>>>I'm waiting for a chance

Secret of my Heart, I have no doubt
if there will ever be a little bit of tomorrow
the truth ought to be placed in our hands
I can't say, just a little more
I'm waiting for a chance

==>>>konna odayaka na toki motto tsunagatteitai
==>>>subete o miseru no ga kowakute
==>>>sukoshi hanarete aruku kimi no yokogao ga nazeka
==>>>kowaresou de mamoritai motto chikazukitai yo

in this peaceful time, I want to connect a little more
I'm afraid to show you my soul [1]
for a while, I walk apart from you, but why is it that your face [2]
looks about to break? I want to protect you, I want to be close to you

==>>>Secret of my heart wakattekureru yo ne
==>>>dare datte nigetai toki mo aru kedo
==>>>soredake ja nanimo hajimaranai
==>>>I can't say kitto kanarazu
==>>>I'm calling for a chance

Secret of my Heart, you understand, right?
everyone feels like they want to escape sometimes
but if that's all we do, then nothing can begin
I can't say, but surely, absolutely
I'm calling for a chance

==>>>Can I tell the truth?
==>>>sono kotoba iezu karamawari suru kuchibiru ni
==>>>Feel in my heart kakusenai kore ijou
==>>>'Cause I love you

Can I tell the truth?
these words I cannot speak hover around my lips
Feel in my Heart, I just can't hide any more than this,
'Cause I love you...

==>>>I will be with you
==>>>Wherever you are
==>>>Can you feel my heart?
==>>>Can you feel my heart?

I will be with you
wherever you are
Can you feel my Heart?
Can you feel my Heart?

==>>>Can't you see, you're my dream ushinaitakunai yo
==>>>taisetsu na kimi to sugosu kono jikan
==>>>akirameru kurai nara shinjite
==>>>I just wanna say mou mayowanai

Can't you see you're my Dream? I can't bear to lose
this precious time I have spent with you
when you feel ready to give up, just believe
I just wanna say, I'm not lost anymore

==>>>Can't you see, you're my dream donna tsukurimono mo
==>>>kantan ni kowareteshimau hi ga kuru
==>>>dakedo mata itsumademo kawaranai
==>>>Secret of my heart Our future is forever

Can't you see you're my Dream? [3] there will come a day
when all the lies will easily be broken apart
and yet, things will never change [4]
Secret of my Heart, Our future is forever...


Transliterated by Pimmala Jalurnpakde

Translated by hikari-sama
http://www.hikarisama.deviantart.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home