Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Full of... Cr--

--ud! Am I really that hopeless? I mean I am a hopeless romantic, I'll admit that... but am I really hopeless?? Won't I never have a bf just just because of this? Meaning will I never marry? What?? Oh crud! I think I stepped on something. *looks* Oh, it's nothing. Just my dreams and fantasies or ever falling in love and having someone to fall in love with me as well! Dern! Boublahts naman oh..


Fine. I'll admit. I'm not that beautiful.. nor am I that intelligent. I don't even have a good body and even if I do manage to lose weight, my body won't be perfect... not even close to the word. I'm childish. I can be very weird and moody. But who the hey cares?! you guys? Oh boublahts, ang cocorny niyo! If you can't accept me for who I am... well.. I'll say this, I'd rather be a man-hater than hate myself. Tough luck for you. You don't know who I am and personally, I don't want to get to know shallow guys/people. Bahala kayo sa buhay niyo. Manigas kayo. =|


Good thing most aren't like those, right? Hope so.=)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home