Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Let's chat














This was made by a friend. The design, I mean. haha. I took the pictures (except for the tiger, of course) =b I can be so vain sometimes. =b Well... I am who I am. I just really love taking pics. hehehe.


So... what's up with my life? hmmm.. not much. I just go to school, my house and well, an occassional malling with friends. hehe When I am home, I chat and watch tv or movies.
Ohh.. I so love chatting! I've met lots of interesting people there. =)


Oh yeah. My body is still round. haha. I really need to continue what I've started so far. So that next time... I'll have an "8" shaped body. *laughs out loud* hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home