Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Which quote?

I don't want to keep sending messages.... and I don't want things to develop. It's hard in this situation... but sometimes I think, I'm the only one who's making it hard. hmm... I'm thinking about which quote to follow: "quit while you're ahead" or "take a chance"... hahaha


I don't know what to do with my life... I need to be hmm.. a bit more inspired. Well that's not exactly the term I'm looking for... maybe hmmm I don't exactly know. One thing's for sure though, I do need guidance so I'll be able to know and go to the right path or direction I should take. Oh Lord, help me. I need to know what to do with my life... hehe.... Well, at least I know the basics... but sometimes I think it's not enough... I'm not even convinced if I'd be able to do all. pfft.. well.. hopefully I can and will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home