Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I don't lose... but I can't win.

I made a friend of mine something sort-of like a letter. It's in a notebook. I really hope she likes it. hehe =)

Ermm... I'm getting pretty depressed again. I'm being pathetic. Pfft. How come I always have to put myself down? I need something to boost up my confidence. I really don't know how but I really wish... I'd, one day, be able to overcome this tiny bit of insanity within me. It really makes me want to act crazy and pull all the hair from my head. Boublahts.

I'm not that bad a person. In fact, though I'm a little bit of what one would call a "pasaway", I'm pretty kind and obedient. What's the problem then? Yes, I'm moody but that is what makes me "me". I don't like being someone who I'm not, someone who acts too wild nor too good. I'm an imperfect person and I think that is what makes me who I am. In short, that is what makes me perfectly "Mashee".

I wish someone would one day try to know more about me. I'm not that dislikable. In fact, I'm pretty likable... because I too like a lot of people. But... well... I meant try to know me in another way, if anyone would get what I'm trying to say. = =)

Why is that everytime I play a game... I don't lose... but I can't win.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mashee!!!!!!! :) si viki ito. hehehhe. gusto ko lang magcommment. kahit hindi ko matandaan iyong entry mo. hehehe. pero ewan. wag kang mashadong malungkot. kung darating iyon, darating iyon, baka wala ka nang kailangang gawin.. pero kung may nakita kang opportunity, shempre gamitin mo. dun naman nagsisimula iyon eh. ano pba? basta ganiyan. maniwala ka sa sarili mo. tsaka wag mashadong mababa ang self esteem. maganda ka dude! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home