Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Oh yeah. It's morning and I have classes in one and a half hour. For now, I'm just listening to my music and typing in this blog.

Hmm... I'm thinking about what to do with my life. I've evercised last night. That's a start right? Lifting those weights and doing those sit-ups and squats, who ever said they were easy. Boo! hehe. But I need to do them and miraculous as it is, I'm starting to like doing them. *gasp*

I'd like to go baring soem time, those bars where you can dance. I really like dancing actually. Oh, I also like singing as well... but I don't really know how to.

Oh no, It's seven past now. I need to take a bath.

Before I go though, I'd like to enumerate my songs. Natutuwa talaga ako dito. hehe. They all sound nice:
1. Honeymoon Day- Arrested Development
2. Average Joe- Y-Not
3. Promiscuous Girl- Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
4. I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic! At The Disco
5. The Only Difference-
Panic! At The Disco
6. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Off Her Clothes-
Panic! At The Disco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home