Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

draw me a rainbow

I drew this... hehe. I drew this while I was bored out of my wits in class. haha no.. actually, I wasn't exactly bored out of my wits... just wanted to multi-task. =b

Hmm.. can you all guess the two anime/ cartoon I drew? Yep. It's Detective Conan and Mickey Mouse. hehe... oh yeah. There is another cartoon I drew... it's Stitch! yay! It doesn't even look like Stitch, it looks like a gremlin. Pfftt... hahaha

Anyways... hmmm... I wanted to join our school newspaper... but I don't know... maybe next time. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home