Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

more than what is

Hmmm.... I think I kinda got myself into some sort of a small problem. hmmm... how can I escape from this? pfft.. but I guess I won't. Argh! It was all good while it lasted. Those sweet delectable pleasures... which now, of course, I'd have to refrain from. I know what's good for me. But sometimes... temptations are hard to resist. hmmmmm...... *mouth drooling*

I'm not attached or anything, but I think I got myself stuck on some kind of inclination... It's hard to resist and I don't even know if it will be good for me in the long run. Argh! I do all these for some tendency... It's really hard, really hard I tell you. *closes drooling mouth, wipes drool*

Yes, I sure hope I can keep my end of the bargain. haha There's not even a 'oui' and I'd already do as much... my fault, I brought up the topic. hahaha *knocks head with a big oversized pillow* Of course, I won't hurt myself. hehe

Bleh! But I can't blame what I caused to spark. I really should keep knocking my head with the oversized pillow. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. *zips mouth and padlocks it* Keep close! *ties hands and itching fingers together* That'll teach you. *knocks head with a big oversized pillow til I get unconscious*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home