Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Some quotes

"It's easy to doubt. Believe. Believe and that will surely give encouragement to someone."

"There can be miracles and true love does exist."

These are some quotes I will force myself to keep on believing and doing. =)

I have been chatting with a close friend of mine... I'm not sure what will become of us but I think that being friends is a good thing. That and I won't think too much of the future. Also, I think another friend of mine is ignoring me... I might be wrong but well... for now, let's just say, I'm happy come what may. I will be happy come what may. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home