Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Being Strong

Nakakaloka.

But it's good I learned it as soon as possible. God, I'm having a break up before I even had a...

Yeah, anyways, moving on is always easy for me to do. :) I'm used to this *a little ...* haha but hey! At least, I can carry myself well =D =]

It's just a little sad though... I was hoping... but nevermind, it doesn't matter anymore. I've just been told to stop. I'm a pretty obedient girl at times... if that's what it going to be, that's what I'll let it be.

Well, I'm locking it up and throwing away the key. Anyone who wants to open it had better be ready to face pains looking for the key to open it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home