Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Milenio

A strong typhoon has hit Luzon, the northern part of the Philippines, and of course, the country's capital was affected too. I live in Manila and was it chaotic here! The trees were uprooted, roofs were torn and carried somewhere by the wind, wires have been dislodged and even those big metal poles were bent. No electricity. No water... no home for the other people... Bleh. I've read in the newspaper that more or less 70 (seventy) people died due to the typhoon. And to think, the typhoon only lasted a day. Bleh.


Well.. let's stop with the bad news and give some good news. Oh yeah! UST has won the second game versus Ateneo. Of course, I'm pro-UST, I came from there. game 1: 72-73 and game 2: 87-71. Tomorrow might be the last game and of course, hopefully UST wins! Whoohoo! hehehe (Yeah, yeah, I'm biased. So what!? Can you blame me? =b)


Ohh.. here are some of the pictures my friend and I took of ourselves when we were still experiencing a blackout. (Hey, this is my blog, I have the right to put most of my pictures. hehehe)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home