Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Misty-fied

Ohh. I just got my gray contact lens yesterday at MOA (Mall of Asia). hehe just for fun. Hmm. This is the first time I've ever worn contacts but they're so cool. ohh. Maybe I'll take a photo of me wearing it... though it's not the obvious on the camera.. tsktsk. Well, still, I'm going to make full use of it. Besides... it'll only last for 3 months. Meaning: by February.

Ohh. I sure hope I lose weight by them. Right now, I'm still in conflict and trying to figure out how to out-wise myself. I give in to temptations too much. tsktsk. This time though, I know better. So... I'll REALLY try. I'll do my best! =D

Oh, right now, I'm hooked at watching Jigoku Shoujo a.k.a Hell Girl. It's an anime and it's interesting. I want to finish it. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home