Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

random thoughts

It's my sister's bday in 2 days. I still don't have a gift for her... hmm.. what does she want? I'll think of something nice. =)

I want to keep reading some books. I'll read and read til I can not read anymore. hehehe

I miss him. He misses me too. That's all I'm going to say about my recent relationship(?). No other comment.

I ate a lot again. I'm going back to dieting and exercising. I shalln't let myself be tempted. Oh yes, I'm also going to finish that book about taking care of my health. Need to care for myself if I want to care for others and also, maybe, if I want others to care for me.

I wish all that almost all that my distant relative predicted about me would come true. I want to meet someone like that of Jennifer Low Hewitt's screen husband on Ghost Whisperer. Also, I want to watch season 2 of Ghost Whisperer. =)

I might work... I'm really thinking. I know it'll help me but I'm thinking if I will really be able to stick to it. hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home