Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

To See the Truth

In denial of a lot of things. Things that are even too obvious to deny. Hmm.. maybe not "deny " exactly, just not seen clearly. Not focused on.

My life... if things were a little different.. what would have happened to me? If I weren't as chubby as I am now? If I weren't lazy?

Honestly, I don't know. I have guesses but still, that doesn't mean those are the things that WILL happen had things been different.

Right now, I see the truth... after that, I need to face it and do something about it. Seeing the truth was HARD. Facing it and doing something about it... that's even H-A-R-D-E-R! But after that, life becomes easier. I would become happier and my world would become better.

I'm sure of it! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home