Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Let's race. (jk)


It's my summer break now and I need to go back!!!

Back to the gym! hehehe

Anyways, I also want and need to take up driving lessons this break. So by the end of it, I'd know how to drive well.. hehe. I need to drive for my family! If not, no one will... well, my dad... but... I think he needs a break from time to time. (My cousin could also drive... but what if he's not at home?) I NEED to learn!

True, I was afraid that I might not be a good driver, but now... I know I have gotta face reality.. and hey, I know I AM going to be a good driver.. just need to put my head and heart into it. =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home