Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Flight of a hatchling

I can't wait to finally be able to fly!

If there's one thing I so dislike, it's having a home without my own. It's not like I'm going to totally leave the pack, it's just that I have this really big hunger for a world where I can have enough room to lay my wings to rest and spread them as far as I can. Of course, a single world is interconnected with other worlds... some just have huge gaps between them. Still, I entertain and welcome aliens. As long as they don't start destrying my planet.

I'm totally glad I'm no reptile hatchling! Though it may have come with a few benefits? Still, I like the way I am. I just need more space and I TOTALLY think that I can achieve that by flight. After a few years time, I'd be able to conquer the air! =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home