Just be yourself

Save me from this cruel bit of humanity left it me! Make me what I was meant to be not what I wanted nor what I am. Accept who I am for I can never be who I was. The world may change but you can never change me.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I refuse to give-in

"People who think too highly of themselves don't deserve my attention, or anybody's, in fact!"

That's a quote I live by. In fact, those people "love"/ "appreciate" themselves too much, they don't need other people to "love" or "appreciate" them anymore. Haha. It won't be our loss though! =b

I just needed to vent-out. =b I'm just so shocked to find people like this. Tsktsk. I'm just so glad my friends aren't like that. If they were, they wouldn't, in the first place, be called my "friends"! God, I'm just sooo thankful you gave me all these nice people. Imperfect, but actually, I couldn't ask for more! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home